Friday, June 7, 2013

Welcome to Spoon Memes... no not the kind you eat ice cream with.

I have fibromyalgia, a host of other diagnoses, and probably one of a couple things I'm still being tested for. All of this combines to leave me with very few spoons in life. "Spoons?" you ask; yes. Spoons.

I was first introduced to the spoon theory rather recently when a friend shared this website with me- Please read this if you want to understand this blog (and better understand what it's like to have a chronic illness).

http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/wpress/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/

My friend and I were chatting today, and due to something she said I replied "Need MORE SPOONS... or should I say MOAR?" She said "We need a meme!" And Spoon Memes was born.

Please feel free to share Spoon Memes of your own creation, but here's the deal: No Profanity, No Crudity or Lewdness, No Rude or Disrespectful Creations, No Exceptions.

I know that sometimes our thoughts about our diseases/disorders/diagnosis are rated R for language, but this blog will be rated PG and always "Safe for Work" and safe for if your kid happens to be leaning on your shoulder or clambering into lap.

So without further ado - To the MEMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment